This week on Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, the topics are broad and enlightening.
- The topics discussed on Monday’s Medical Rewind were:
- Abject failure of the Whooping Cough vaccine to prevent whooping cough.
- Fungally-contaminated steroid injections
- Are Chem-trails real?
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Anti-coagulants that do double duty as rat poison. You want off?
- Increase in cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases in younger and younger children – why?