If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- In a highly controversial, unprecedented motion, members of the Allegheny County Health Department in Pittsburgh, PA, have publicly revealed that they’re considering administering acountywide mandate to require all 7th grade girls and boys to receive the HPV vaccine before receiving admittance into school for the 2017–18 school year. Since the news broke last week, natural health advocates and anti-vaccine activists have been in an outrage, condemning the corporate Big Pharma-funded mandate.
- A group of California parents and the nonprofit Education 4 have all filed a federal lawsuit against the state of California, arguing that the state’s new mandatory vaccination law violates children’s right to education.
- Two sides of one coin will keep diabetes drug sales growing–big time–through 2025. The disease is growing fast around the world, and treatment arbiters advise a more aggressive approach to blood-sugar control. Combine those two drivers, and diabetes will account for almost $60 billion in 2025 sales across 9 major global markets, Global-Data analysts say in a recent report. That’s almost double the $31.2 billion in brand and generic sales recorded last year.
- Raleigh residents who had long touted the quality of their well water got a big surprise when it was revealed that their water was not quite as pure as they thought. In 2012, low levels of four carcinogenic chemicals were discovered in several area wells. Two years later, state environmental officials determined that the contamination was probably caused by pesticides that had been sprayed there decades earlier in order to prevent termites, with agricultural operations spraying another possibility.
- Researchers at the University of Illinois say a host of commonly used chemicals, from lead and mercury to flame retardants and pesticides, need greater attention and regulation because of mounting evidence they are a threat to brain development. The study calls into question the method for government agencies evaluating scientific evidence about contamination of the environment, suggesting a new framework to assess the danger of the chemicals is needed.
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Yes there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact email@example.com to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)