If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- The new claimed drug link to autism
- Is it true that Valproate use during pregnancy increases the risk of autism by a factor of five? We’ll see what we can do to get to the bottom of it.
- Put your flak jacket on as we discuss the claim that there is a vaccine to prevent/reduce autism!
- Since the Autism One Conference is coming up in a few weeks, we’ll discuss in detail some of the successes other doctors are having with Advanced Medicine protocols developed by Dr. Buttar.
- There are workable solutions that can be integrated into any conscious medical practice. There are some astounding recoveries happening with the use of TD-DMPS!