If you missed any of the Medical Rewind shows with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replays.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Get ready to learn things not traditionally taught to medical doctors!
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- Children who see “alternative” health providers, such as acupuncturists or massage therapists, are less likely than other kids to get their annual flu shot, a new study suggests. The findings do not prove a cause-and-effect connection, however.
- Flu-shot memes this year are of the “OMG!The flu shot contains mercury!” variety. While it’s true that some versions of the flu vaccine do contain trace amounts of mercury, such a statement is largely meaningless. Thimerosal, the organic compound used as a preservative in some vaccines, breaks down in the body into ethyl mercury. Since our bodies can remove ethyl mercury, it doesn’t bio-accumulate. This is very different from methyl mercury, found in trace amounts in certain fish like tuna.
- Stop reading the news and take up yoga. That’s what some therapists in the United States are telling patients stressed out by a nasty presidential campaign in which two unpopular candidates are in a tight race for the most powerful office in the world.
- Parents were asked whether specific messages— including nine longer ones developed by the CDC and six brief messages developed by the study team — would persuade them to have their children vaccinated. Seventy percent of parents said they’d support messages that emphasized the effectiveness of the vaccine. About two-thirds of parents said they would support messages about the cancers prevented by the vaccine and the safety of the vaccine. Three of the brief messages and eight of the longer messages were supported by at least half of the parents.
- Although many people are aware of the link between vaccines and cases of autism in children, what’s not so commonly known is the fact that vaccines also cause food allergies – and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has even corroborated the link in one of their own studies.
… AND MUCH MORE – LISTEN NOW!
Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? YES there is. There is an option. Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Click here to read a special message and find out the alternative to Trans-D Tropin.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.
Remember to pick up the international best seller “9 Steps To Keep the Doctor Away!” http://www.the9steps.com/ (if you buy the book, you can get a DVD for an incredible discount!)