If you missed this week’s Medical Rewind with Dr. Rashid A. Buttar and Robert Scott Bell, be sure to go to www.MedicalRewind.com to listen to the show replay.
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on “DOWNLOAD MP3” in the player below.
Some of the things you will hear Dr. Buttar and Robert talk about in this week’s show are:
- The impact of fluoride and heavy metals on neurological health and consciousness. How can anyone argue that fluoride is anything les than a tool for physiological and mental destruction?
- Now that the international news media has acknowledged its basis for chemical warfare, might it be time to approach your local city council and revisit the fluoridation issue?
- Do you have any people in your life unwilling to remain open to new information? Perhaps it is what they are drinking.
- Macular degeneration and loss of eyesight.
- Might I.V. chelation be of some benefit? Could it also be a boon to male functionality?
- What can ozone do?
Did you know about the FDA destroying supplement companies by claiming that their products are unapproved new drugs? Is there life after Trans-D Tropin? Click here to read a special message.
How can you get an Advanced Medicine Seminar in your city?
Just get 50 or more of your friends together and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the details.